4/30/10

Depends aren't just for old people...

Let me just say this is going to be a TMI post sooo...if you are not a TMI person STOP!!! Read no further!!!

Remember this post

Passing Gas and the Treadmill...BAD!!!

back when I was on a mission and weighed 30 lbs less....ugh...

Anywho...today my allergies are severely OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! Lets just say I'm thankful I didn't eat a fiber one bar today.......however something terrible happens to a woman after childbirth. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have 60 extra "Libby's" as Sue Silvester would say(lbs) smashing my bladder into a pancake but man...no joke I think I have sneezed at least 300 times today if not more...so I'm at work driving the whole office crazy the poor things said God bless you a gazillion times before I relieved them the over whelming burden of politeness!! Ya you got it...What I wouldn't have done for some geriatric goodness that resembled underwear reaching to my bra that held about 5 8 oz glasses of that blue liquid...oh Lord help me!!!!

No comments: