6/18/12

bring on the gray!

so this weekend big daddy and i were having the "going gray wont be so bad" discussion and i explained to him how lately me going gray is like being pregnant for the first time...  at first you're afraid to give birth and you're like... hey this is all fine and dandy but lets not talk about squeezing a living, breathing little human out of my... well you get the picture. however by the 8th month your like get this thing out of me i'm ready to get this party started!!!   ya that's how I'm feeling about the gray!!! lets get this party started!!!!


This morning I decided to cut a little patch of my hair down to gray to help gauge when I can finally cut this mop! It's also kinda nice to get an idea of what i'll look like.


i'm thinking mid July out with the old in with the new...

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Looking Sassy and Lovely Cousin! I can't wait to see you in all your Salt & Pepper Gorgeousness!

Brandi said...

Thanks cousin!!! I'm ready :)