6/11/12

we made it home...

made it home from vegas... what a super time we had with the girls :) had some interesting people watching entertainment thanks to the EDC vegas 2012! however i do feel a bit like i should wash my eyeballs with soap. (if you don't know what EDC vegas 2012 is click here (EDC vegas 2012) to see what i mean, click at your own risk)

it is such a mind boggling thought when my brain fills up with the fact that my first born is now a college student. it seems just yesterday i was smashing up organic carrots and making my own baby wipes (what was i thinking)

here's to new beginnings and looking back to enjoy the beautiful life we've shared so far...

b

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad to hear you gals had a great time & that you're home safe & sound. As for the EDC Vegas 2012 link, I may click it when I'm feeling braver ;) Best wishes to your sweet girl as she goes on to brave the new world of college! From what I've seen, she's a lovely young lady & I feel certain she'll do great! I have one more question ... "How in the world to you make your own baby wipes?" ;)

Brandi said...

lol! i know there were paper towel rolls cut in half(take out cardboard roll), baby soap, water and baggies involved :)it's hard to remember back that far...haha of course i didn't do any of that with colton. poor guy