6/23/12

the purge!

has God ever taken you through a time of purging? I mean PURGING!!!!!!! Like binging and purging finger down your throat and violent vomiting totally included in this visual picture...

that's my life at this very moment. It's painful and gross and stinky, violent and unpleasant.

life is not always a bowl of cherries...

here is the hope... God NEVER purges us for nothing!!!! I take heart in knowing i'm being purged with purpose... and He does it so that by the end we have become more like Him.

And isn't that what it's all about?

It is for me...

b

2 comments:

SBethuel said...

Praying for you and missing you. We should catch up soon. Praying today is a drink of cold water and fresh breath of joy.

Brandi said...

i love you sarah... thank you

yes, lets catch up. I miss you my creative friend.