6/19/12

character developed and revealed...

something i read today...

"Character is both developed and revealed by tests. You will be tested by major changes, delayed promises, impossible  problems, unanswered prayers, undeserved criticism, and even senseless tragedies".


This has been true in my life and as I watch others around me it's true for them too. This past year I've been tested time and time again on what seems to be the same things in many different ways. As my character has been developed and revealed more times than not I have been disappointed by my weakness and response to the tests I've been faced with.  But that isn't the end... I will have many opportunities to pass these tests. The important thing is NEVER throw in the towel. Remember God NEVER gives up on us so don't give up on yourself. Keep on fighting, responding better, loving more. With God ALL things are possible (Matt 19:26)


James 1:12 

Blessed are those who endure when they are tested. When they pass the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

No comments: