3/20/16

Life Update...


I forgot how much I love working with preschoolers! I am really enjoying the time I get to spend with the kids at Future Hope Preschool! I've been learning so much from the ladies I get to work with. Such a blessing.

I quit school... college life was hard and frustrating. I'm still working on not feeling like a failure but the fact remains I quit school and so far don't plan on going back any time soon if at all.

I'm back on the worship team! That's exciting! I'm getting back on the horse this Friday. I am leading worship for our Good Friday Service at Koinonia Church. I am so honored to be doing so. If you aren't already attending somewhere we would love to have you! It is a very touching intimate and creative service. A reflection of what our beautiful Savior went through for each of us on the cross. The service is 1 hour and starts at 7pm. kchanford,com

I am VERY excited about my summer plans! I will share them with you soon

B

No comments: