3/24/16

Matters of the Heart Update...

Yesterdays tests seamed to go well. I had an ultrasound done of my heart which was actually pretty amazing to watch! I was telling Brittani after watching that amazing organ pumping away it seams we should be obligated to learn how it works! It looked so vulnerable as it danced around in my body!

I also had the test where they check the blood flow to my arms and legs... this one was a little concerning to me. Of course the tech says nothing to help you feel one way or the other. But... I haven't heard anything so I'm thinking that no news is good news? Here is my concern. For the test they place one of those blood pressure things on both arms and both ankles. Then you lay down and they place some kind of mic thing that amplifies your pulse on a machine. So you can hear it, kinda like when you listen to your babies heartbeat. Anyhow, she starts with my right arm no problem! We hear my pulse thump'n away. She moves to my right ankle and nothing,,, she moves the mic around quite a bit and nothing! She moves the mic to the top of my ankle nothing! Finally she moves back to the inside of my angle and finds a very faint pulse. As the pressure increase the thumping got a little stronger sounding. She moved on to the left ankle strong pulse! Left arm strong pulse! So there you have it... a little concerning huh? But like I said I haven't heard anything... so???

My next test is on 3/28 I'll keep you posted and thank you so much for your prayers!!!! Keep'um come'n

Mucho Love!

B

No comments: