3/21/16

Our Summer Adventure!!!



My friend and co-worker Amy and I will be running a Preschool Summer Program out of my home called "Summer Adventure". I am so excited about this! We have 9 kids registered and can't wait! I am currently in the process of getting licensed for a Large Home Childcare. 

We have planned a really fun summer for the kids. From music and story time with "Grandma Hummingbird", pastel art with Mr. Flores, to learning sign language with special guest Mrs. Gaye! We have super fun themes planned like The Very Hungry Caterpillar/In the Garden, Superheros, Stars and Stripes Land of the Free, even a bible lesson every day learning the 9 Fruits of the Spirit. One each week found in Galatians 5:22. And of course we'll be reviewing our ABC's and 123's. We will run from May 30 - July 29! Wrapping up with a fun BBQ and backyard drive in movie for all of our families! 

I will share some pictures of what we've been doing around the house to get ready for our big Summer Adventure soon!

B

2 comments:

sharon said...

What a awesome time you are going to have. The children will have so much fun and you will be able to teach them some wonderful things.

Brandi said...

Thank you Sharon! I am so looking forward to it!!!