7/17/08

Coffee Talk Book Club...How exciting!!!!

I'm so excited to see what God has in store for all of the ladies ready to tackle the book Captivating...we had 16 ladies show up at Penera for our kick-off Coffee talk meeting!!! I love seeing women connecting and just being girls...we had a great time getting to know each other and I'm sure I said way to much and gave way to many details on my most resent "most embarrassing moment"...I hope I didn't scare anyone off...but well...hmmmm...I don't have much to say on that one...Thank you ladies for jumping into the deep end with me...I can't wait to hear all of our views on this book and taking this journey with you all is an honor...

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so excited for book club after tonight! I really can't wait to hear everyone's opinion on the book. I of course love it, but can't wait to hear other opinions. I was looking at some stuff on it tonight, and apparently the book has ben criticized for some of the points it makes, and after reading the articles, I kinda see where the article authors are coming from. However, I still think there is a bunch of good stuff we can pull from the book, even if it's not perfect.

MLasch said...

Oh, I wish I could be there! It sounds amazing.

Brandi said...

Me too michelle...I miss you!!