7/17/08

What am I waiting for?

A thought that wont let me go as of late...

Why am I waiting to be who I am???

You may not understand this question but it is tormenting me...Does it ever feel like you are continuously waiting to become who you are?

The writer I know I am but never take the time to be...
The mom I am and some how never quite getting there...
The woman of God that God has already created me to be...
The wife I am on the inside...
The artistic person that I am and always fighting to be more like I SHOULD be...
and the list goes on and on...

What am I waiting for?????

The right circumstance
When I finally loose weight
when I have enough money
when I get more time

It's ridiculous....

I hope by saying this out loud that it's my first baby step into action...I mean we aren't promised tomorrow right????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My Baby,

As a person watching you from the outside, you ALREADY ARE all of those and more. Just take a look and you will see!!!

I Love You,
Mom

Diana said...

I think this is a perfect time for you to be reading Captivating. It brings up a lot of what you just wrote about. I understand the question you pose, and think it's one that many of us battle. I always feel like I am supposed to be more (yet at the same time that I can be too much), but either don't know how to get there, or make excuses. I think it's a good time for all of us to read this book together, and search for answers together. Can't wait for tonight!