9/19/09

Happy Birthday Brittani!!!



Well it's that time again!!! My baby girl is 15!!!!!!! We had such a great day today...I'm kickn my self for not bringing my camera...these are from the first day of school...She wanted to first get up early and have Birthday Breakfast at Jack in the box...her choice...and she wanted her brother me and her daddy there for that...then she wanted to drop her brother off at the Gillum's and have her dad and me all to her self!!! Can you believe that??? Aren't we lucky she wanted to hang out with her old mom and pops for her birthday...anywho...she wanted to go to fashion fair (mall) and shop till she dropped...she got gift cards and money for her special day...so...off we went...we had an absolutely wonderful day...she chose Macaroni Grill for lunch then we headed home to go to forever 21 here in town...as she announced to our dog Emily when she woke up this morning...I'm the princess today Emily...not you!!! She was definitely the princess today as she is every day!!!
Thank You God for the blessing of our little girl...continue to help us shape her into the woman you have created her to be...amen

1 comment:

Bill S said...

You've got to be proud of her. Sounds like she had a great b-day in more ways than one. I'm proud of her too! I've had the privilage of seeing her grow up through the years. She's got a great future!