9/28/09

Monday Prayer

I'm praying for you today...May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Psalms 20:1-5
I love this picture...it reminds me of Gods greatness and it helps me remember how gigantic He
is...and what an artist!!!
It also reminds me of these lyrics to one of my favorite worship songs...
You dance over me
while I am unaware
You sing all around
but I never hear the sound
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
and how You love me
You paint the morning sky
with miracles in mind
my hope will always stand
for You hold me in Your hand
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
and how you love me

1 comment:

lisa said...

Our study in church yesterday was on God's creation. We also read Psalm 19 and how God's creation speaks of His knowledge. That's what the picture reminded me of. It's beautiful!