9/12/09

Tired of Sneezing!!!

Ugh...I have been battling terrible allergies for the last 2 months...I wake up with my face swollen with congestion and as soon as I get out of bed I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and sneeze!!!(For any of you ladies that have had children...well let me just say sneezing that many times in a row can be embarrassing and messy...if you get my meaning...ya feel'n my pain?)Next comes the waterfall of liquid from my nose and it is just MISERABLE!!! Make it STOP!!! sob
In fact speaking of the sneezing here is an embarrassing little tid bit for ya...I was at a friends house not to long ago...who shall remain nameless...and my allergies were in rare form that night! Anywho...I headed to the bathroom because I could feel my sneezing frenzy coming on and didn't want to pee all over write there before God and man so off to the potty I went...oh did I neglect to say the house had 4 couples in it and I was in a bathroom about 10 feet away, with vaulted ceilings and acoustics that rocked my world!!! Let me just say...don't sit on the toilet while sneezing 20 times in a row after having tacobell for lunch...it could get ugly!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! It has been forever since I have seen you my friend. But you bring such joy to my life. Although I wish so much time had not passed between us and that we lived closer, but I'm thankful that you have allowed me to be apart of your life in this blog. You make me smile, think, and strive to be better. Thank you! Yvonne

Brandi said...

I love you girl...we will be going to Disneyland next month...maybe we can set up a time to get together...we would love that so much...