9/29/09

The Heart of the Artist

The Heart of the Artist Chapter 2

The servant artist and the audience of one…

The audience of one…in my life I try to keep this a focus…I must admit it’s not always easy…but I find my life to be much easier when I am getting that part of my life mostly right or at least I’m striving to…I mean this affects everything for me…from keeping my house clean to being the wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister employee that God has called me to be let alone being trusted with the honor and privilege of this gift…however when I am striving to get this right my attitude is better my days are more organized my home is less stressful my heart is in the right place know matter how I am called to serve…the ripple affect is vast when in every part of my life I am (or I am not) being first a servant to the audience of one…When from that root everything stems is when my heart is truly a servants heart.

No comments: