5/16/08

Passing Gas and the Treadmill...BAD!!!

Let me just start by saying this is TMI...and I just don't care!!!
1 mile and 1 to go...The weather is changing in good old Hanford...High 90's and now triple digits starting today...and let me just say the air quality not so great...So I've moved my running adventures to the Gym this week...Not to bad...other than the GYM people...not as bad as L.A. Fitness or Baleys but you know the GYM people I refer to...anywho...Let me just say eating a Fiber One bar before the gym...not a great idea...I'm running along minding my own business when it came!!! I thought I was safe because both fellow treadmillers on either side of me had ipods so I let it go...yes I did...I just let it go right there on the treadmill...But don't worry...my suspicions were correct the treadmillers were none the wiser...so I got to a little over .75 miles and the gas was rumbling so crazy in my tummy I could hear it on the outside...so...yep I did it again!!! Only this time...nope nobody heard but...it made the next worse thing happen...I had to go #2...OH NO not now I've got to finish my 2 mile run...I was going to try to stick it out but I just couldn't...I was running like a soldier trying to keep my butt cheeks pinched together with my knees lifting...actually higher than I thought they could go...sweating like crazy...I ended at 1 mile jumped off and felt like I should sprint to the ladies room...when I heard a friend from church not to far away from me yell BRANDI!!! WHAT...OH MY GOSH!!! HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN HERE!!! AND DID SHE HEAR ANYTHING!!! Well there was no time to find out I waved and ran...needless to say...I didn't finish my 2 mile run today...Oh well there's always tomorrow and you better believe NO FIBER BAR for me!!!

7 comments:

sharon said...

Brandi,

You made my day!!

DonnaG said...

I was screaming at that one. And FYI - there is no such thing as TMI in my opinion!

Anonymous said...

Brandi Ruth Flores Parson I can't believe you were FARTING IN PUBLIC !!! I'm sorry but passing gas is too polite of a term for your story of public display !!!!

What a silly girl you are :) I must admit this had me laughing out loud all by myself!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

omg! i am laughing so hard at work right now. that was too funny and totally something i would do, ask jonny. you are hilarious.

love ya

jess

oh and that picture of that old lady? funny stuff

DonnaG said...

Read it again and yep, I still cracked up.

Diana said...

Yup, made me laugh as well. You make me smile, Brandi!

Terri said...

Yesterday morning your mom told me I needed to go read the treadmill blog...wasn't sure why. That has to be the funniest blog ever!!! And I know what you mean about the Fiber One Bars. I've limited the girls to only a 1/2 a bar a day!!