5/29/12

hair update...

first of all I want to say a big thanks to all of my wonderful friends who have checked into my hair coloring dilemma! You guys are so amazing :)

i'm thinking that I'm still going to do gray and go short. I knew this day would come... although I must admit I thought it would be about 10 years from now.

trying to stay positive. I'm looking forward to not worrying about roots, not running to the beauty supply store, washing and going...

not looking forward to... looking my age, not being able to cover my tattoo with my hair when i want to, my husband wishing i had long curly wild hair...

oh NOT dying from anaphylactic shock is a major bonus... hey lets get some perspective!!!!

ya know one thing i've noticed.  there aren't to many fluffy short haired people... this could be a problem

No comments: