5/1/12

Little League All Stars...

Little League All Stars is a pretty big thing in this town... I've never been one to allow my self to be defined by other peoples opinion. I have taught my children that the only one who defines who you are is God Himself. Unfortunately coaches, friends, co-workers, bosses, family members, past experience etc... throw their two cents in that hat a lot of the time. Although what I say is true I have been know to get thrown off kilter from time to time and have to slap my self back into the reality of the truth of my belief.

It's time for All Stars... Coaches get voted on then the players get voted in. Some coaches are fair some coaches are not. But isn't that life? Isn't that what we say" Life's Not Fair". So true. So there are some little boys that will be crushed and some that will give high fives and I'm not sure which one my" little man" is going to be. I do know which he should be... of course I do that's my job!!! But as I've said before Life Is Not always Fair.

Here is what I know for sure if he is supposed to be nothing can stand in the way and if he isn't  it will not define who my son is.

Will it be easy?  no...

I hate the wait...

b


No comments: