5/3/12

this wonderful season is ending...

Colton, Dominick, Alec 
I have been taking these little guys to school for a long time!!!  I've been watching them grow into fine young men. They fight like brothers and love like brothers... This wonderful season is coming to an end... Dominick and Alec are moving on to High School next year... sigh

Of course I know they'll still be friends and all... but things are changing.

I'm going to miss listening in on their morning conversations about baseball, skateboards and now girls...  all the laughing and "dudes"

Thanks for the ride Mrs. Parson...

Your welcome boys it's been my pleasure...

b

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Brandi, your post brought back wonderful memories of my boys & their friends ... those boys will still remember you (& hug your neck when they see you) long after they're out of high school ... thank you for sharing my friend ... I'm all goosepimply & misty-eyed ;)

Brandi said...

Thanks Kim!! I shed a few tears while writing it... feeling super weepy with all these changes coming along.