5/1/12

I'm Going Short...

yep!  I just don't want to risk using any color ever again... I can not stand long gray hair even in a cute choppy bob... My hair grows crazy fast which is one of the reasons I have not kept my hair short for very long in the past. This will now work in my favor :) I will cope with my hair growing out until I feel it's long enough for the hair cut and rip the band aid off! Short and all gray all at once.

Past short hair cuts...



The hair cuts I'm considering... they are very short I will wear them like the pics except longer bangs possibly. I will do the shortest one first and grow it into the slightly longer version...


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love, love, love the looks & I can only imagine you'd rock either one! Watch out Big Daddy ... there's a new gal coming to you real soon! Love you B :) (May I suggest you go buy yourself some new perfume to go with your new look - you'll feel like a whole new you! How exciting!)

Brandi said...

Thanks girlfriend!! I think I just might :)