9/2/08

Coffee Talk Book Club...

I can not believe we are done with our book Captivating...what a journey huh girls...I'm so proud of the way you allowed God to use this book to bring us closer to the women he has created each of us to be...I love you all...so this Thursday is our celebration dinner and I can't wait!!! No dancing on the tables ladies...
Here is our next book...we wanted to choose something relatively short and light (but great) after our last book and before the holiday break...it's called Unashamed by Francine Rivers...it is the story of Rahab in novel form...this will be the last book we read together until after the holidays...can you believe it??? We will be having the next coffee talk book club meeting on Thurs. October 2nd...schedule and place to come...remember you can always join here on my blog if the limited hours in your days make it hard for you to meet with us in person...or you just don't live around here...we would love to have you join us!!!

2 comments:

Debra D. said...

Wow, what a ride!!!
Thank you all for growing with me!!! I love you all and am so excited about the work our beautiful Lord is doing in us all indivdually and as a group!!
Can't wait for Unashamed!
Debra

The Woolcocks said...

I've read this book. I really enjoyed. Thanks for letting me journey with you via blog.