9/19/08

She's 14 today!!!

Ok is it just me or doesn't it seem like I was just blogging about Brittani's 13th Birthday!!! My baby girl is 14 TODAY!!! I can not believe it...what is happening...not only that Colton had to start wearing deodorant...what is the world coming to? I'm not ready!!! But here I am...sob
Of course she woke up to a Hollister Bag!! She was supposed to wake up to pancakes too...but...she got a burnt Toaster strudel instead...Sorry honey!

It's also Homecoming tonight!!! Memaw and Papa are coming too!!! Yippee

There she is...just walk'n away from me...with all her Independence...Bye honey...

Happy Birthday... I love you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brittani! You are so old! I remember when you were born.

Great job Darin and Brandi for raising an amazing teen!

Anonymous said...

I don't think she'd go for me putting her on my lap in front of Blue's cage saying, "BIRRRD" any more.

Dad.