9/2/08

The Wedding!!

What a beautiful Wedding!!! My niece was absolutely breath taking...we are so proud of her and now hubby and happy for them...My nephew officiated the wedding...isn't that special...looking at them I was just so proud of my sister and what a great job she has done and is doing raising her family...I love you all!!!


Here are some terrible pictures I took...I'm definitely not as gifted as my photography friends...Michelle (who photographed the wedding) Jen, Dave, and Rhonda...but you'll get the idea...:)

Dad playing the wedding march on the hammered dulcimer...it was beautiful...

The bride and groom...

These are my sisters 2 youngest kids...they looked so cute walking together...

Favorite Uncle Darin and the beautiful bride...

Buds/cousins...they really miss each other...love you girls...you are gorgeous!!!

The fam...

Me and my sisters...I miss you girls...oxoxoxoxox

Great job sis...I'm so proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was freaking out when I found out who the groom was. I had Ryan in the 8th grade in my English class!!! I feel so old. He was one of my favorite students - such a nice guy. How weird is that???