9/18/08

The Lifeshare experience

Wow...I just experienced lifeshare and it was amazing...It started last evening but I was unable to watch because I had worship rehearsal...it was quite the experience tonight...I love the way God brings his people together...that know matter what...God will do what he has planned to do from the beginning of time...just think all that happened this evening was planned before we were born...God is sooo big...I loved praying with people whom I don't know but have one incredible thing in commen...God...and His purpose...His hand is ever reaching with know end...thank you God for bringing your people together for a common purpose...You...amen
I want to encourage you to join in...tomorrows lifeshare begins at 9:00am you can catch it here...it's a whole new way to connect with Christ followers and make a difference in this world...if you have any questions post them here and I'll try to help you out...

No comments: