9/4/08

God's Little Blessings...

Sometimes God's blessings come in some strange packages...but blessings non the less...
My Nieces baby shower is this weekend and I ordered some of her gifts on line...I've been waiting with excited anticipation for them to come in the mail...and they did...yesterday...I ordered I cute little dress out fit and A little white cardigan to go with it....
Here is the little dress...isn't it adorable!!! And this is the cardigan...you see my problem...Hmmmm
So of course I called to see what happened...and just a little up set because her shower is Saturday and I know what ever they are able to do for me I will not receive my cute little white cardigan in time...but....after waiting on hold for more than a little minute and listening to quite a nice collection of show tunes...I got the good news...they re-ordered the sweater that was now an additional $20.00 off...credited me for that...and...I get to keep the pillowcase...which I think will make a couple of CUTE eco friendly shopping bags...bonus!!! So like I said God's little blessings come in some strange packages but I'll take um!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright Brando!!

Love,
MOM