9/22/08

Lifeshare...

God is soooooo amazing...I'm so bummed that I didn't get to be apart of the last lifeshare experience but I encourage you to watch the pre-recorded version...wow...they had a worship service that was sooo cool so out of the box...I can not wait until the next lifeshare meeting...it's at 6:00pm on Wednesday the 24th...don't miss it you guys...it's hard to describe you need to experience it first hand...
I don't know if you noticed or not but you can click on the mogulus part of the screen on the video feed on my blog it will click you out to the mogulus web site and it makes it really easy to watch and chat...you should get involved with the chat it is sooo easy...just do it...you'll love it...
May God flood your day with himself...amen!!!!
Don't forget Wednesday at 6:00...put it on your blog too...spread the good news!!!

No comments: