1/5/09

Camp Pendleton Mud Run!!!!!!!

OMGOSH!!!!!! WHAT have I gotten my self into!!!! I signed up for this...ON PURPOSE!!! Remember my athletic sister I told you about...well it's her fault!!! I didn't see these pictures until after I registered for the run...





It's a 6 mile run...and did I mention that just today I got up to .50 miles on the treadmill...well I have 6 months to go...my sis says if I can run 3 miles I can do the run no problem I'm shootn for 4...Yikes...I'll keep you posted...

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are CRAZY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like fun. How do I sign up! H

Melissa said...

I've always wanted to do one of these! I'm proud of you!! You'll do great!

surfponto said...

You will love it!!
It is a good time and loads of fun.
I have done it 22 times if you can believe that :-)