1/12/09

The Cruise!!!

I am in love with my life...Do you ever feel that way? When you have a chance to step back...take a deep breath and just look around your life and see how much God has truly blessed you? That's how I feel right now...

We just got back from a cruise today...we had such a great time!!! It was Darin, the kids, myself and my wonderful in-laws Don and Mary...we had the best time...I can't believe how much we ate...it was an Angels Fan Cruise...Colton loves the Angels you know Baseball team...and when my in-laws heard about this fan Cruise they couldn't wait to take us all on it...colton got to meet some of his favorite players Jared Weaver, Mike Napoli and Jeff Mathis...both kids loved the experience...we all did...it was however a complete party atmosphere which was new for the kids and I couldn't help but be a little disappointed at the example that the players did not care about setting for the little guys who look up to them sooo much...but it gave the opportunity for the kids to see that without God we search for happiness in all the wrong places...and most of us look like idiots when we do...Yikes...here are a few of my favorite pictures...what a BLAST...we will definitely do it again...a cruise I mean...We'd love to do take the Disney Cruise!!!

Colton and Jeff
Colton, Jared and Don AKA Papa
Colton, Mike and Papa
I love the back ground of this picture...What a view!!!
OK sooo...it took 3 shots to get the picture I wanted of the two of them...Colton was wound tighter than a drum the entire trip because he was soooooo excited...of course these ended up being my favorite pictures of the kids...Brittani's a sure thing...Colton...not so much...

Daddy and Brit...
Me and my little gentleman...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys looked great in your snazy outfits. Im so glad you had a great time and got to go! Love ya and miss ya guys!

Jess

Krystle said...

DISNEY CRUISE!!! I have applied to work for the Disney Cruise line probably 30+ times thus far! To no avail. Let me know if you ever book one!