1/21/09

Confession...







Great Book by the way...I highly recommend it!!!This...Doesn't bother me one bit...I know...It's terrible...I can't help it...things can pile up around me and it's like I don't even see it...in fact I think it even brings me comfort at times...sick I know...

It drives my husband absolutely CRAZY...so every day before he gets home from work its a mad dash to rein it in...bring some order...get it under control...until the next day...

I'm not losing hope...I know some day, some day, some day...I'll have a maid....

6 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, Brandi! You are amazing and you make me laugh! Kyle is the exact same as you, and I'm much more like Darin. Unlike you, though, Kyle never makes a mad dash to clean it all up before I get home...

Anonymous said...

LOL-you're too funny!You can come live with us-laundry will be done, food prepared, I get so bored when I get home from work. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That was from me by the way

Jess

Krystle said...

What a confession! Ha! It's not terrible. Lisa once said "People exist differently" and though short and sweet it's a profound statement. LOVE YA!

Debra D. said...

I just love you Brandi!!!!

Debra

Anonymous said...

Brandi, I just found your blog through the wonders of the world wide web.

I am so totally like you. I didn't realise that I wasn't the only one!

I cannot see mess. My wife asks me to clean and I look around and can't see anything that needs cleaning. She then fills 12 bushels with stuff that is lying around and shouldn't be and I am just amazed!

I read somewhere once that tidy people are less creative and smart than messy people!