1/3/09

I was just thinking...

Hmmm I haven't blogged in a long time...to be honest I just haven't felt like it...the Holidays were different but great! New Years was...interesting...and then we went to Walmart...that's a story with in its self...I've been sad...we just attended a funeral yesterday of a Great man...a man I don't think I realized until yesterday just how much he played a part in my life...his death was sudden and unexpected...the ripple affect of his life is simply amazing!!! Last night as I got home from a LONG day of driving and settled in to our cozy home in my Jammie's with a hot cup of tea...I couldn't help but think about his inspiring wife and how it's just beginning for her...living without her true love, her partner in this life...until it's her time to meet our precious Lord...my heart swells with emotion for her...so I'm praying for her every time I think of her...and I know our God will answer...

1 comment:

sharon said...

Your folks told us about his passing and what a testiment to his life that his service was.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how one person empacts those around them even when they don't realize it.

We love you guys,