6/12/09

Every 30

Well as you can see...I've got some work to do...and look I skipped 2 all together...I guess I was even too busy to make sure I set me alarm right? Oh Lord I'm so sorry...and honestly this small exercise has taught me so much...and it did exactly what I needed...confirmed that my priorities even done with the best intentions are lacking...every time my alarm went off I was amazed at how fast 30 min went by and at first my honest thought was...WHY did I commit to doing this I've got things to do...YIKES...now that's just shameful...but as my time progressed and as I prayed I became more cognisant of God in my day...I prayed more than I have prayed in a long while and I do believe by stopping at those times I felt impressed to pray for specific circumstances, needs and people...Oh Lord how much have I missed I'm so sorry...and then what happened...my life got busy as life often does and my God got lost in the mix...such a clear picture He has shown...although I know God doesn't expect us to set an alarm every 30 min for the rest of our lives...I'd try it just for a day and see what He teaches you...it's totally worth it!!!

No comments: