6/14/09

First Commandment

We are starting a series on the ten commandments in our life group tomorrow...I'm pretty excited about it...thinking back I don't think I have ever really done a study focused on the ten commandments other than in Sunday school when I was about 10...The first commandment is found in Exodus Chapter 20 verse 3 (Exodus 20:3)...1. Do not worship any other gods besides me...I found this video that got me thinking and thought I'd share it...by the way we are using a small group study called Liquid...It has a 30 min video with each study that you watch together and a participant guide/book that helps facilitate the discussion that comes with it...it's set up so you can do it by your self or with a small group...it's really cool...so far I highly recommend it...

No comments: