6/10/09

MUD RUN!!!!!

Well I did it!!!! Victory is mine!!!! My goal was to finish the run and not to come in last and I accomplished both...6.2 miles later out of 4000 people I came in 2991 and it took me 2 hrs and 13 min...
I couldn't have done it with out my big sis coaching me the entire race!!! Thanks Erin...I love you and you inspire me to be a better me!!! This was absolutely one of the hardest things I have ever done...on purpose that is...I was scared to death in the beginning but after my sister talked me down of the ledge I truly was amazed at what my body could handle...I haven't been able to walk for the last 3 days but ohhhhh baby it hurts so good!!!! I will definitely do this again!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so proud of you Brandi!

Anonymous said...

Its so inspiring!

Love Ya,

Jess

Debra D. said...

WOW, I just saw this!! I don't know how I missed that this is where you were going last weekend? I knew it was coming and you were preparing but I didn't realize......YOU DID IT!!!!
Yeah for you!!!!!
I bet it feels great to get it over with?
You go girlfriend!!