6/12/09

Sacrifice

The topic of my reading today is sacrifice…one of the thoughts I’ve had as I’m reading is:
What would my relationship with God be like if I had to go out in the back yard start a fire on my special back yard alter and find the best of something I had to offer to God so that I could commune with him…after yesterday I think I’d be going to hell…honestly could you imagine? What about if you wanted to pray to God to ask him for something…honey let’s ask God what He wants us to do about this and I think Colton is coming down with a cold we really need to pray to God for healing…well I feel like I’ve been out in that back yard all day lighting fires for this lighting fires for that…forget it lets just decide with out talking to God and Colton isn’t that sick it’s just a cold…I mean I’ve worked all day…I’m tired…It’s your turn to present the scarifies anyway…so if you want to do it go ahead I’m going to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" while I have a little time before I have to cook dinner…Oh how my God is teaching me about my self through this book…but I am so thankful…I need this…on a side note…when you pray Lord show me any displeasing thing in me…you better be ready to hear it…
Oh Lord thank you for grace...amen

No comments: