10/12/09

Monday prayer

Do you ever feel frustrated?? I know I do...sometime I let life bog me down and I let my emotions get in the way of where my focus should be...but sometimes frustration can be good...it could mean your on the verge of something...change...refocusing on what is right and good...maybe it's going to get you're heart posture back in the right place...God help us to get frustrated...frustrated with complacency...frustrated with stunted growth...frustrated with falling into the same bad habits...help my frustration to bring change...good change...change that transforms me into who You are...amen
Praying for you today...

3 comments:

Debra D. said...

Amen sister!!!

The Woolcocks said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's funny how God works. I was praying along these same lines today. As I drove from work to pick up my kids from school, I began to pray. I was praying about being frustrated because of allowing myself to be in a rut. I began praying for others as well, including you. My view began to change. The frustration is leading to change and transformation. WOW!!!! I love when we get to see God work.

Brandi said...

Thanks for your prayers Crystal...
God is just cool like that!!
I love those moments...
B