10/7/09

My day...

I had a great day today...I met with a great friend this morning for a great convo...in doing so touched bases with someone very dear to me...got to have a venti decaf pumpkin spice latte!!! It was a co-worker/friends birthday and we celebrated by having lunch from one of my favorite places to eat with my very favorite salad...topping off the celebration with ice cream cake...yippi...came home talked to one of my cheekas on the phone...about very important life stuff...it's good to know we aren't the only ones going through the mud up hill sometimes you know what I mean...went to church and had a great discussion on James my fav book in the B-I-B-L-E with people I hardly know but felt comfortable getting to know...got a text from my big sis...miss you girl...came home to my fam eating taco bell after colton's long hard baseball practise that he absolutely loved...my girl doing exactly what she's supposed to...my man smiling at me when I walked in the room...and hey they got me a bean and cheese burrito no onions...gotta love that!!! So all in all...ROCKIN day...

1 comment:

Debra D. said...

And all because you serve a ROCKIN God!!! :-)