10/18/09

Monday Prayer...

God....I love you...you fill me up with yourself and as you do I feel overwhelmed...thank you for being willing to forgive me over and over never leaving me or forsaking me...help me to give you all of me...change me from the inside out...help me not to forget you in my day...in my moments...in our moments...direct my every step...my every word...my every thought...help me to share you with others...help me to live a life that paints a true picture of who you are...forgive me for the times that I have not...I love you so...
I'm praying for you today...leave your name, your request, your thoughts...what ever you feel comfortable leaving and know that I will be going before our Lord on your behalf...

4 comments:

Debra D. said...

Hey girl, please pray for me...I have something going on with the right side of my head (don't laugh, I know what your thinking :) but seriously, I'm thinking maybe an inner-ear infection? I have a Dr's appt tomorrow afternoon, so please be in agreement with me that it is nothing that a little TLC and God's love can't fix! :")
Love you and appreciate so much knowing that I have someone that I can reach out to every week and request prayer from!!
God bless you girl!
Debra

Brandi said...

you got it girlfriend...so sorry you're not feeling well...
love ya
B

Anonymous said...

Hi B...I know you are probably in bed, but this is the first time I thought about it today...prayer day! I need a lot of prayer this week to get through my bible study that I am working on...it is the week and time of self-forgiveness...and I am really struggling getting through it...I need to finish the week and really absorb the message into my soul...so please pray for me and keep me in your thoughts this week. Thank you for being such a proactive warrior of God! I love you...Amy

Brandi said...

Love you and miss you...I will be praying for you continuously...you can count on that...oxoxo B