10/15/09

"Reach" You're invited...

Hi Ladies…
Just wanted to share something that God has laid on my heart to do...and give you a chance to be a part of something that I am sure God has BIG plans for...I am (along with the help of two of my friends Sarah and I'm hoping Josie) starting a women’s group called “Reach”...the idea first came to me as a women’s bible study but as I talked to God about it the shape of the group has grown…here is a description in a very small nutshell...
A community of women reaching together to touch God, our community, our world. Realizing our purpose. Serving with the gifts we’ve been given. Growing in the God we serve…
We have two meeting times one in the morning for women who can only come during the day…children are welcomed no childcare provided…and one during the evening for women who can only come during the evening…ladies only…for that one...
Where: My house
Times: Tuesday mornings 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Tuesday evenings 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Our first meeting will be this Tuesday October 20
Pray about it…and see how you feel…this first meeting will be getting to know each other and giving the details of what this group will be…
Thanks for considering it…
Oh here is a link to our blogging community… "Reach" take a look
Talk to you soon,
Brandi

1 comment:

Debra D. said...

Can't wait!!! I feel God all up in the middle of it all!!!! Holy, Holy, Holy is our Lord God almighty! Lead us, guide us, use us......this is my prayer!!!
Praise you Lord!!