10/27/09

Sleepy...

My man has been gone for a couple of days and I feel like a walking zombie...I have the hardest time sleeping when he is away...at this mornings "Reach" meeting as our expression of worship we each went around and thanked God for something...and I just had to say I am so thankful for my man...there are soooo many things that he brings to my life that I take for granted...just his presence alone brings a calm to me and the kids...as I talked about being thankful for my wonderful husband my friend Sarah said "well you are one and when one of you is missing your missing part of your self"...so wonderfully put my friend...

I love you Babe...glad you'll be home today and I'm looking forward to my growling lump of peaceful calm being right where he belongs as I fall into my much needed sweet sleep this evening...Zzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad you will be getting a good night's sleep tonight...if snoring counts!