7/24/11

chub rub... just say no...

Have you ever heard of "chub rub"??? If you haven't heard of it I'm sure my more voluptuous readers have had it. It's that god awful thing that happens between your thighs when you neglect to place some kind of  fabric between them in the hot dank heat of summer... preferably not nylon it's been known to start fires!!! I LOVE the name "chub rub" I follow a blog called "pearmama's world" that I love, love, love and this is where I first laughed my booty off concerning this name on this topic!! Read it I guaranty you will laugh too!!

So anywho just wanted to give a shout out to my short pants!!! As I sat in the blistering heat this weekend at yet another baseball tournament, that we were undefeated in and took the championship for, I thought back to the days of chub rub and looked down at my shorts and thought... thank you shorts your the bomb diggidy! I finally found it!! Happiness in my heart for my short pants... sigh

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

'Chub rub' ... too funny! I'd never heard the term but I have experienced it ... you crack me up!

Kimberly said...

'Chub rub' ... too funny! I'd never heard the term but I have experienced it ... you crack me up!