7/18/11

reunion pics...

It was so good seeing everyone this weekend at the family reunion...

me and uncle michael... the one i made the quilt for...

uncle mike, aunt claudina and me

uncle mikes two sons jonathan and nathan and nathan's sons

nathan and michael

dad and his aunt lola

love this picture aunt sheila on the right dad's sis

my crew

cousin krystle and her very tall boyfriend Aaron

very very tall

aunt claudina uncle michaels wife

cousins playing pool


aunt sheila with all her nieces...

it wouldn't be a flores shin dig without music... uncle rick lower right...

aunt sheila playing piano


me and my cousin lisa... sonjia's oldest

me and brit with aunt sonjia

mom and the crew

me and mom

me and little man

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These pics are GREAT! It was so awesome seeing you. We live too close to only see eachother at reunions! Hang out soon!

Uncle michael said...

Hey, Bran...these are great pics. I cherish the (too few) times I get to see you. I love you...and next time you are down, we ARE FOR SURE having that pizza at Milanos !!! Love you...Uncle Michael

Brandi said...

so right cousin... love you and I'm totally up for it!!ox

for sure uncle michael I love you so much and loved every minute of just being in ear shot and glancing over to see you serving our family... thank you for all you and claudina did for us all it was a beautiful glance into your hearts... much love oxox