7/11/11

visit pics...

We had such a great time this weekend!!!

Beautiful Brielle my Great Niece

Stacy giving Brielle raisins...

Casey and Colton arm wrestling

One of my favorite sites... my familia around my dinner table... eating some fab tostadas that big daddy made!

Brittani and Brielle playing

Water break

Erin eating her otter pop... I hate the green ones... just sayn

Colton and Brielle

What is going on here????

Brit feeding Brielle blueberries

so many things so little time....


the gang... Erin Stacy and Brielle Sarah and Casey

we will miss you

thanks for coming oxoxoxoxox...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Such beautiful kiddos, every one of them (& might I add that)I could just smooch that precious Brielle's face off! Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks so much for sharing your time with your familia ... the pics were great!

Brandi said...

isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!!! Love her...
oxox