7/8/11

visitors are coming...

My sister Erin her oldest daughter Stacy along with stacy's baby Brielle who just turned 1yr and my sister Erin's two youngest Sarah who is Cheerio's age and Casey who is little man's age are coming in to town tomorrow morning!!! Needless to say there is excited anticipation in the Parson house this evening!!! I so love when family comes to town... My peeps! we share history, we laugh loud with heads hung back lungs full and mouth wide. Share food off forks and don't write our names on cups. We hug, kiss, cry. We make fun, roll our eyes and read each others thoughts ... sigh I can't wait!!!!!! I'll try to take lots of pics to post...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Brandi, please promise to take lots of pics & post them. I have pics of Erin & I in a photo booth from COG night at Knott's from years ago ... I've misplaced them but when I come across them again I will share them -- we were oh so young & giggly! Enjoy your visit with your peeps!

Brandi said...

Kim!!!! I'm sooo happy :) I will take pictures for sure!! Erin looks just like my mom and her oldest looks just like her!!! It's amazing...