1/25/08

Boo-hoo

I have been soooo sick!!! Upper respiratory and sinus infection...I am much better now but man it is unbelievable how a fever can get you down...but let me just take this opportunity to say what a wonderful husband I have...he has taken care of everything since Sunday...he got the kids up and going every day made breakfast, colton's lunch, his own coffee, went to work, made sure homework was done while he made dinner, and took care of me amazingly...what a lucky girl I am... I love you honey...thank you for your love...you are a gift!!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I found your blog via Donna's blog, who I found through Christy's blog.
Anyway, I saw you were from Hanford and just had to say hi...my hubby is from the Central Valley, and my inlaws live in Porterville, so I know Hanford!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Mary Ann

Brandi said...

Well hello Mary Ann...it is very nice to meet you...

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad you are finally starting to feel better. We're praying for Brit.