1/15/08

Foggy day Schedule

OK...so I have another one...you know you're in Hanford when...your kids are on foggy day schedule...you've heard of snow days...well we have foggy days...Colton's bus stop is directly across the street from our house...very convenient, I love it...anyway when I sent him across the street to the bus stop this morning, 1 1/2 hours later than usual because of foggy day schedule, he vanished, I could not see my son...isn't that scary...yes we had 0 visibility this morning...and driving Brit to school was a nightmare...but all is well in the Parson house this evening and we are waiting to see if tomorrow will bring us...yes you've got it... another Foggy day...

3 comments:

sharon said...

Brandi,

I remember when we had to walk in front of our car on the way home from church just to find the white line in the road. Yes, it is a scary thing.

Of course, I blame in on all the dairies and cows. Dave laughs at me!

Rhonda said...

Its so much colder when the fog settles in too.

shirley said...

Know all about foggy days. When I was a teenager in Compton the fog would get so thick you couldn't see anything. One time one ofmy friends had to get out of the care to see where the street was to turn. Fortunately at that time there were not alot of cars...still very scary. No Brandi they were not covered wagons but real cars. Ha shirley