1/9/08

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!! Thanks for all of your comments...I feel loved!!!!!
Well you know you're in Hanford when........you're buying your daughter a pig in February...yes I said a pig. Brittani has joined the 4-H program here most recently...no I don't know what the 4 H's stand for...and she is going to be showing swine...how do you show swine you say...well I'm not sure exactly...it goes something like this...there is a big circle all the kids stand in a pin with their pig...the gate flies open and they all come running out into the circle...the kids have these sticks that they gently tap the pig with to make them cooperate and go where they tell them too...all this is going on while the judges are saying a bunch of stuff I completely do not understand...then you sell the pig and it's over...now if my friend Paul reads this I'm sure he will tell me I have this all wrong...but this is how I understand it as of yet...of course we had to explain to Brittani that this isn't Charlotte's web you are not naming the pig Wilbur and he will be sold and probably eaten at the end of all this...she assures us she understands this pig is not a pet and she'll be fine...I'm sure there will be many happenings I'll be able to share as the adventure unfolds...oh Lord help us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great job, sure looks good to me. I love you guys and will be there to see you real soon. God Bless your wonderful family.

lisa said...

This sounds so fun! Jade would love that. I can't wait to read a post on how fun it was and see a picture of her and her non-pet pig.