1/13/08

I Love Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love epic...getting there early on Sunday mornings visiting with my fellow setter-uppers, setting up curtains, tables, eating the food, visiting, lighting the candles,visiting and that's just the beginning we haven't even gotten to the good stuff...the count down hits 00:00 worship starts and doesn't stop until the last cart is loaded up onto the trailer...how lucky am !!!!! Thank you God for epic...Our web site has our worship gatherings on line now if you want to take a listen here's the site... www.epichanford.org Check out the Christmas Eve pictures in the gallery I love the vision God gave us for Christmas this year He is so awesome isn't He...............

1 comment:

MLasch said...

I am so glad to see you and Darin still going strong. I know it can be hard to be part of a church plant, especially to the level you guys are! Keep on going! I'm so proud of both of you.