1/8/08

Lets catch up...



Starting with the kids...Brittani is 13 and in 8th grade...how in the world has this happened. It seems like just yesterday when she was looking up at me with those big brown eyes waiting for my help with everything...Now she is striving for Independence blazing her own trail and rolling her eyes at me...ALOT!!! Isn't she beautiful...Then there is Colton 8 and all boy...he still needs me and he's not afraid to admit it...I hold my breath every time he says "mom I'm not sure about something" Lord only knows what's going to come flying out of that cute little mouth...





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, those are some cute, well adjusted looking children. They must have a wonderful dad!

CDP

Anonymous said...

The kids are so big! I remember when they were growing in your stomach!
I miss seeing all of you. I am looking forward to reading all about life in Hanford through the eyes of YOU!
-Jenny

MLasch said...

I love it! I look forward to hearing all about your life. KEEP IT UP!

Dave Peeters said...

Great pictures, keep them coming

Dave

Anonymous said...

Another blog to add to my favorites. We love you guys and look forward to spending more time (via the blog) with you.

Sharon

Jerry Northcutt said...

Great Brandi,

Good looking kids....hope to hear more from you and your family....keep it up.

Itsajourney said...

Hey Brandi,

This is Steve Pyle checking in all the way from Russellville Arkansas. Your kids are beautiful! Would love to hear more about you and your family. Shoot me an e-mail to steve@myjourney.tv

julienvegas08 said...

Hi Brandi! Great to see you've started a blog. I look forward to hearing how things are going in your life. Oh how I miss you and your family!

Love ya,
Julie :)

lisa said...

Your children are gorgeous... just like you! I love the blog world, and I am looking forward to reading about your days. The rolling of the eyes must be a girl thing. Jade just started that.