3/17/08

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Every Monday I meet with a group of girls and today we decided to have a special St. Patrick's Day celebration since all of our kids are on spring break...it was great fun!!! We missed you Jen and Mia...Mia we hope you are feeling better our little fabulous girl...
Menu
Hot Dogs (not green)
Green Mac n Cheese (which of course Colton didn't eat)
Green Grapes
Granny smith apples
Celery with peanut butter and green m&m's
Green Hawaiian Punch
Green home made ice cream (Thanks Amy!!)


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You crack me up. You change your blog skin as much as you change your furniture around.

By the way, I like the new look. (of course I have liked them all so far)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish I could go!

Brandi said...

sign your name anonymous so I know who you are:)

DonnaG said...

I can not eat green mac and cheese. I make it all of the time and it makes my tummy turn. Sometimes I dye it blue to do an ocean theme (with goldfish crackers for fish). That one is more tolerable but still bizarre.

Looks like fun.