3/13/08

I am soooo lucky!!!

So 8 of my favorite people are coming to visit this weekend!!! Mom and dad , Dave and Sharon (my second parents) their Daughter Michelle, whom I grew up with and have many memories that I wouldn't trade for anything, her husband our friend Tim and their 2 girls Chandler and Regan... The Parson House is buzzing with excitement...tonight I will be making enchiladas for everyone to eat for dinner tomorrow night...The Kanes are coming over and we will be having a fiesta!!!! Enchiladas, Spanish rice, Bruce and Rhonda will bring a pot of beans and salad...and I have a special dessert planned...I'm think'n a little guitar Hero maybe some dance dance revolution and some kind of sitting game too for the old people...they'll need to rest after a while...as far as the rest of the weekend it's anybodies guess but I know it will be filled with fun, laughter, love and friendship...it doesn't get much better than that...

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm am sooooo looking forward to this visit too!

DonnaG said...

I wanna come too! Pleaseeeeeee

sharon said...

Can't wait to get there. We always have so much fun and enjoy spending time with people who are important in lives.

Love,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Well, Today is the day !! Dad and I can't wait to get there :) !!

I love you girly, girly !!!

Mom