3/22/08

Welcome to the Family Bud!!!!


He's here!!!! Everyone I would like to introduce the newest member of our family Bud!!! Weighing in at 60 pounds...we have 100 days to get Bud fattened up to a wopp'n 260 lbs...



Today was the day...the Parson, Gillum and the Avila families were off to an early start this morning on a mission to pick our prize hogs...
After picking Bud...Brittani was quickly put to work on her first Hog owner task...





A SHOT...WOW!!! Look at her go...she's a natural...

Here she is getting the feed thingy (I still don't have the lingo down yet) ready for her baby Bud...with Mia making sure the Job is done right...just like a Gillum...

I'll leave you with my favorite picture of the day...

Bud being inconvenienced by his buddy Boss (Hog) Kick'n back not about to move an inch!!!


Thank you Gillum's and Avila's for taking us City Slickers under your wing and showing us the ropes...you'll never know how much it means to us...you guys are awesome!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! What an exciting day!!! Let me be one of the first to welcome "Bud" to the family!! Oh how I wish tht we could have been there for this special event.

Way to go Britt :)

Nana

Anonymous said...

Well, Is it going to be Britt' the Vet.? Or, maby It's going to be, "Britt' the kind, and thoughtfull Animal Psychologist - I'm sure she would be in great demand.

I was looking hard at the pictures trying to see where they keep the "Pooper-Scoopers.



My Baby, I love this new project. Thank's for keeping us abreast with it. Looking forward to meeting the new addition to our family . . . I think "Bud" has my eyes.

Dad.

Diana said...

Those are great pictures! I'm sorry you weren't able to be there with her.